The Unexpected Adventures of Allison

God works in mysterious, incredible ways. My life is just one example.

Dominican Republic

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Well, everyone, I finally have a tentative leaving date, so long as all goes well: September 4th! I was a bit delayed for lack of funding, but at the last minute, God provided everything I needed. Thanks so much for all your support and prayers, believe me, I will appreciate and covet your prayers more than you can imagine while I'm there! Now all I have to do is finish packing, and leave the rest open for the Lord to work with. Thanks again for everything, and I'll repost ya'll from the other side!!! (I'll let you know if the date changes at all)




>>>PACKING!<<<

1 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Fly Fishing Posse said…

    Dear Allison
    Good to hear you have a date to go!! I will be praying for all the final details before departure to fall into place. I hope you were able to visit with Jennifer and family while they were in town. God bless you and keep you.
    Sheli Lindsay

     

Post a Comment

<< Home