The Unexpected Adventures of Allison

God works in mysterious, incredible ways. My life is just one example.

Dominican Republic

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

prayer

okay, a quick prayer request: as the date draws nearer, i'm realizing that i'm a little nervous about flying by myself. i mean, i've never done it before, and i will be making a switch in miami (with a seven hour delay!) , not to mention eventually landing in an airport/city/country that is not at all safe for 19-yr-old american girls by themselves! pray specifically that the person picking me up at the airport and myself will be able to find eachother quickly.......i know that God will protect me, i have no need to worry; i just want to make sure everything goes smoothly!

departure: 6:17 am
arrival (miami): 10:14 am
departure (miami): 6:25 pm
arrival (santiago): 8:26 pm

thanks! allison

1 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Allison Stuart said…

    It's 3:00 Florida time, and I am thinking/missing you and so here I am checking out your blog site. Wow, God has done a lot to bring us to this day of departure! I hope you are finding solace and God's peace as you wait out your layover in Miami. We are praying for you. You have so much to anticipate and we will be so grateful when you safely land in Santiago and begin your time in the DR. Everyone misses you here.........there's no question that we will all be praying for you and watching God at work. Sleep well in your new bed....... Lots and lots of love, Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home